1. What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a file which downloads to your computer on accessing certain Web pages. Cookies permit a Web page, among other things, to store and recover information about a user’s browser habits or about their equipment and, depending on the information contained, and the way in which the equipment is used, they may be used to recognise the user.
Without your express consent –through the activation of the cookies in your browser– CerTest Biotec, S.L. will not link the data stored in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of acceptance.
The web page is accessible without the need for the cookies to be activated, however, their deactivation may prevent the correct operation of the page.
2. What are the main characteristics of a cookie?
FIRST-PARTY COOKIES: These are cookies created or managed by the web site (in this case CerTest).
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: These are administered by third-party providers of analytics services, among others, not CerTest.
PERSISTENT COOKIES: these are cookies in which the data are stored on the user’s device and which can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the cookie manager. This period may range from a few minutes to several years.
SESSION COOKIES: Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page. They tend to be used to store information which is only kept during the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
3. What types of cookies does this Web page use?
– Technical Cookies: These allow the user to browse a Web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services therein, for example, to control the traffic and data communication, to identify the session, access restricted access areas, remember the components of an order, complete an order purchasing process, complete a request to enter or take part in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound and share content via social media.
– Personalisation Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria on the user device, as for example the language, the browser type used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are either processed by us or by third parties, they allow us to determine the number of users, and to measure and statistically analyse the use made by the users of the service offered. Your browsing on our Web page is analysed in order to help us improve our offer of products or services.
– Third-party cookies: The CerTest Biotec, S.L. Web page may use the services of third parties which, on behalf of CerTest Biotec, S.L., collect information for statistical purposes, abut the use of the Site by the User and for the provision of other services relating to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories:
The following list details the cookies used on our website.
|_ga_2HCHMK2S3V||0||2 years||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented through Google Tag Manager|
|_ga||0||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site''s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|CONSENT||0||2 years||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-other||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other".|
|YSC||1||session||cookie that measures the reproductions of videos made by the user to maintain statistics|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||1||5 months 27 days||cookie that tracks the videos visited that are embedded in the web|
|yt-remote-device-id||0||never||Registers user's video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||0||never||Registers user's video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos|
On using this site, the User expressly accepts the processing of the information collected in the manner and for the afore-mentioned purposes.
4. How can you deactivate or delete the Cookies?
Depending on the type of browser you use, the procedure for revoking and deleting the cookies may be (by way of example) any of the following:
If you have any queries about this cookies policy, please contact CerTest Biotec, S.L. at legal@CerTest.es
CerTest does not accept responsibility if the deactivation of the cookies prevents or hinders the correct operation of the Web page, nor do they guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the afore-mentioned browsers.
5. Processing of personal data
The data controller is CerTest Biotec, S.L. (B50946854), with registered address at Polígono Industrial Rio Gallego II, C/J nº 1, CP.50840, San Mateo de Gallego (Zaragoza).
You can contact CerTest at the following e-mail: legal@CerTest.es
- Purposes of the processing and legal base
The purposes of the processing are indicated in section 3 of this document.
The use of technical cookies is necessary to allow the user you to browse the Web page.
The legal base relating to the use of the other cookies is your consent, which can be managed and withdrawn via the Cookies control panel in each browser.
CerTest will share the information as indicated below:
– The data may be passed to public bodies and authorities, in order to comply with a legal requirement.
– Service providers who act on our behalf as data processors.
– In addition, in relation to third-party cookies, note that these cookies are either sent from a domain not managed by CerTest, or by the corresponding third party, or if they are sent from our domain, the information collected is managed by this third party.
- Transfers to third countries
Data processing is carried out, generally, in the European Economic Area or in countries which have been declared to have an adequate level of protection.
In other cases, we guarantee the security and legitimacy of the data processing by requiring our providers to have the binding corporate standards that guarantee the protection of the information in a similar way as that established in the European standards, which are contained in the Privacy Shield, in the case of service providers from the USA or who sign provisions of the same type as those of the European Union.
The data will be processed in the time limits indicated in section 3 of this document, as long as the authorisations for their use remain valid. In accordance with the data protection act, the data will be stored for the time stipulated for the actions derived from this authorisation, solely for the purpose of complying with the legal obligations required of CerTest, and for the formulation, exercising or defence of claims.
- Exercise of rights and claims before the Control Body with respect to data protection
The owner of the data may exercise their rights regarding data protection (access, portability, withdrawal of consent, rectification, opposition, limitation, elimination) in accordance with the current legislation, in writing to Plaza Pablo Ruiz Picasso, 1, Torre Picasso, 28020, Madrid, or via e-mail legal@CerTest.es, attaching in both cases a copy of their national identity document.
In addition, they may direct the claims derived from the processing of their personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Update of the Cookies Policy and contact
This Cookies Policy may vary according to the cookies used.
Lastly, and in the event of any problems relating to the use of the cookies on this Web page, please contact us via the following e-mail address legal@CerTest.es